Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tattoos Dental Hygienist

BFC + Creattivi BERGAMO

Saturday morning we flew from London at a time 4 the show Creattiva of Bergamo. We were the 4 Ave Maria ... ave maria perchè ne avevamo tutte una... forse tranne Annalia... ah ah ah Allora dicevo... eravamo io, Annalia, Monia e Paola. La povera Monia non stava per niente bene ma ha stoicamente resistito fino al rientro nel tardo pomeriggio. Ci siamo incontrate alle 8 alla stazione di P.N. a parte Annalia che è venuta sotto casa mia un po' prima e siamo partite. Arrivate alla fiera ovviamente andavamo un po' di quà e un po' di là, ogni tanto ci si perdeva di vista perchè a vedere certe meraviglie di alcuni stand venivano i paraocchi per tutto il resto che non fossero quelle meraviglie. Anche qui non mi sono fatta pregare e ho fatto alcuni acquisti, alcuni mooooooolto utili e altri solo per piacere alla faccia del consumismo... ah ah ah! Come dire... Fortunately that is soon coming later this month and the salary!

A photo of my collective purchases. Things really useful are the pink mat cutting and the cutter. The rest are stoffine, cherry stones, wool, and 2 magazines.


A special mention to these two puzzles I fell in love at first sight. Just wait for my mouse that we do it! There were also other subjects but I could not catch them all ... maybe some 'time ...
If you want to see the site is www.ruzzle.it but for the time being you can still make purchases on-line.


But we are the most important part of this day. I saw a lot crocettine of friends and really made me so much pleasure. Some of them already know a little 'and the other I had seen only once in the meeting in Rome in February 2010 but I found myself so well early on that it was like to know for some time.
I took advantage of this meeting to bring a little thought to Dona and Michy are doing at this time of year. La Dona made recently and will do Michy early March. Still happy birthday girls! And then there was the exchange of the meeting of the BFC! We have all worked in secret for almost two months and finally it was time to deliver gifts to celebrate! Those present were only 2 out of 4 but we found some friendly courier who will deliver the gifts also to absent.

This time I did so I'm stealing photos here and there the ones made by my Amick. Here a group photo taken by Blog Elena


And here the pictures of the two celebrate: Marta


and Paola


And here my thoughts to cross them. For the shopper Marta Paola and the two squares.




Soon a few more photos of the meeting of those two gifts + missing Daria and Bianca soon arrive at your destination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment