Wednesday, March 2, 2011

10 Month Old Infant With Phlegm

BFC MEETING: PART 2

Eccomi di nuovo quà a parlare del bfc organizzato con alcune crocettine amiche che frequento non solo virtualmente.
Come avevo già accennato nel post precedente il primo incontro l'abbiamo fatto in concomitanza con la fiera Creattiva di Bergamo e purtroppo due crocettine festeggiate non sono potute venire così abbiamo dato tutti gifts to two extremely kind that were responsible for courier delivery, which took place last evening.
So now I can show even the gifts that I did for the other two crocettine.

X Bianca I made these 3 pads. The two most are nice and simple to use with lavender as a perfume x drawers while the larger one with the lace is a decorative cushion. I hope to be liked, I still have not received feedback and in fact not well known yet whether or not to have been delivered but no internet and I do not run the risk that pass through here.




For Daria instead I made a centerpiece of orange with the technical Broderie Suisse. I was very satisfied considering that it was my first sewing so "great." For me it was a victory! I hope you enjoyed it too! I was a bit 'a pigeon because the only photo I did this and there are other gifts above then you do not see good embroidery.


And this greeting with the bfc until the next birthday is in May! There is time
o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment