's over last night at midnight the first stage of running cross-stitch.
I made the big mistake of not counting the first crosses, I thought it was easier to do so as and when it did so but I have not had a true vision of what I had to do so by eye, the ones I set for myself, did not seem so. Unfortunately I have not completed the stage, and so pay the penalty, so patience is just a game and for the next stage will be more prepared!
Oltrepiù I also wrong to count the space on the bandwidth of the cloth so I found myself having to cripple The writing I wanted to do "in the old farmhouse" to "In the old farmyard" ricamino plus a house to avoid having to undo everything. Today, a colleague she did not know what ricamina laughed when I told her of the cloth ... ih ih ih
Photos of the finished cloth
For the painting of fairies as you can see very little was missing ... the flower on the right. I hope to finish it tomorrow night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment