Friday, January 28, 2011

Sprzedam Dalmierz Disto



Party today the first leg of the forum organized RUNNING CROSS STITCH XSP.
The initiative will take place throughout the year. Every 3 weeks there will be a stage that will last from Friday Sunday. Not to make too long each choose a piece of embroidery to do and if he will bring forward as many points as the spreaders, if not the end but there is a penalty and then there are bonuses if you embroider many crosses. More is embroidered and the more you win. What? ... Boh! We have not decided yet ... ih ih ih

However, for this first stage I want to finish a towel and drape the smallest RR fairies that I have just returned. We hope to do it, maybe I overdid it a bit '...

Monday evening we will see the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment