CIAOOO girls how are you?
I'm fine apart from a bit of a sore throat ...
Today I show my rabbit Tilda
I made as a reward for my candy. In truth I have done 4 but thers three glia
I can not see them to you because I can not download photos from your digital camera
and as long as the PC and the camera does not agree to cooperate
do not know if I will see them to you! A kiss to all
Barbara
I'm fine apart from a bit of a sore throat ...
Today I show my rabbit Tilda
I made as a reward for my candy. In truth I have done 4 but thers three glia
I can not see them to you because I can not download photos from your digital camera
and as long as the PC and the camera does not agree to cooperate
do not know if I will see them to you! A kiss to all
Barbara
0 comments:
Post a Comment