Mi sono sempre piaciute le piante ma di più i gatti... e avendo 3 belve in casa le piante che avevo in parte le ho regalate e in parte hanno fatto una brutta fine...
Ora che ho cambiato casa volevo però trying to take some small but Nausicaa if you eat it again ...
E 'where I had the idea to take the super spiny succulents!
I first made an experiment with plants and small supermarket, although I still tried to bite making me die laughing, after a couple of minutes he gave up. A few bites on the nose made her change her mind mass murder of my poor plants.
And here on Saturday I went to Viridea to me this gift, my green corner!
Do not worry about the background, the curtains are still missing ... eh eh but the plants really deserve, they are superb! Photo
first
Photo other side
0 comments:
Post a Comment